58th Christmas Homes Tour – Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The 2017 Tour will feature six private homes beautifully decorated with seasonal floral arrangements
Three homes are located in The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation’s Historic Area: Edinburgh Castle Tavern, Benjamin Waller House, and Nelson-Galt House
Three homes are located in the Walnut Hills area in the City of Williamsburg. Two are on Berkeley Lane and one is on Cole Lane
Free parking is available at the Colonial Williamsburg Regional Visitor Center from which Tour ticket holders can travel by buses operated by Colonial Williamsburg to the historic area to view the Homes on Tour
Free parking is also available at Walsingham Academy on Jamestown Road close to the Walnut Hills neighborhood. Since shuttle buses are scheduled to transport Tour ticket holders between the two sites, visitors may begin the Tour in either Walnut Hills or the Historic Area. At both shuttle bus stops, volunteers will be on hand to direct guests to the Tour homes.
Parking will not be permitted in the Walnut Hills neighborhood.
Information regarding the shuttle buses will be included with your ticket.
Advance sale tickets for $30.00 will only be available on line from September until November 15, 2017. An order form is available for printing and mailing in with your check. Green Spring Garden Club does not provide online ordering nor does it accept credit cards or PayPal.
*Advance tickets will be mailed after October 1st*
Tickets sold on December 1st and 2nd are $35. Individual house tickets are $10.00.
Tour tickets are available only through Green Spring Garden Club, Inc., and are non-refundable.
Ticket sales representatives will be at the Colonial Williamsburg Regional Visitor Center and the Williamsburg Lodge on Friday, December 1st, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturday, December 2nd, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Tickets ($35 – 6 houses or $10 -1 house) will also be sold during Tour hours at each of the Houses on the Tour.
FLAT SHOES ONLY PLEASE!!!
- Can we drive to the Houses? Parking is not available at any of the Tour Homes. Ticket holders can park in the above-mentioned free lots (or any paid parking lot) then use the shuttle buses scheduled to travel between the Historic Area and the in-town neighborhood. Walking (for several blocks) will be necessary in both areas, so wear comfortable shoes.
- Do the Houses have to be viewed in the order they are listed on the ticket? The homes can be viewed at any time during Tour hours (9:30-5:30) and in any order the guests like.
- In the event of inclement weather will the Tour be canceled? The Tour will be held come rain or shine!
- Are many volunteers involved in this undertaking? Every year about 350 volunteers participate doing everything from hostessing in the homes, to selling tickets, photographing arrangements, distributing brochures, and delivering and collecting lanterns. The lovely floral arrangements are designed by Green Spring Garden Club members as well as members of other garden clubs and by professional arrangers.
- What does Green Spring Garden Club do with the Tour proceeds? As a non-profit organization the Club disperses the proceeds to the Community every year by way of scholarships and various beautification programs. For a full list of contributions, refer to the “Philanthropy” page on this website.